Día 5 March 2014
16:00 – 17:00 Entrega documentación. Secretariat: Entrance of the Faculty of Education Sciences.
17:00 – 17:30 Official opening. Place: Hall. (+Video)
19:00 – 19:15 Descanso
19:15 – 20:00 Dr. J. Ignacio Aguaded, University of Huelva and Chief Editor of communicate (JCR/Scopus/ERIH/RECYT). MOOC «Contact»: design and clues to publish manuscripts in a JCR magazine
Día 6 March 2014
9:00 – 9:45 Dr. Karl Steffens, Cologne University, (Germany). Learn with MOOC: comments from the perspective of the self-regulated learning. (+Video)
9:45 – 11:15 Design and evaluation of courses Mooc. Place: Hall.
-Dr. Carlos Castaño Garrido, Director of digital environments, University of País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (España). Design and academic success in college students in courses MOOC. (+Video).
- Dra. Maria Jesus Gallego Arrufat, University of Granada (España). Dilemmas of the evaluation of learning in the massive and open online courses. (+video).
11:15 -11:45 Descanso
11:45 – 14:00 Developments of annotations and experiences of courses on Mooc. Place: Hall.
- (D). Dor Garbash, Knownodes, Working on collective knowledge building at the CRI -Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity- (París, France). A companion tool for connecting and analyzing open student annotations in MOOC. (+Video).
- Dr. Lenny Muellner, – The Center for Hellenic Studies – Harvard University. Annotation and the Ancient Greek Hero: Past, Present, and Future. (Url Moc). (Presentation) (+Video).
- (D). Philip Desenne. Annotations Harvard X Project Manager (Harvard University, USA). Contextual Commentaries in MOOC: a new horizon for online teaching and learning. (+Video).
16:00—17:30 Tables communications (I)
Día 7 March 2014
09:30-11:30 Technological developments on MOOC. Hall.
-DNA. Joaquina Gomariz Lopez, Automation and technical process of library service. University of Málaga. RIUMA: Malaga University institutional repository. Support for learning and teaching.
- Dr. Pedro Pernías Peco, Chief Technology Officer of UNIMOOC-aemprende. Institute of international economics at the University of Alicante. (+Video).
– (D). Daniel Cebrián Robles, University of Málaga. (Annotations project. edX. Harvard University). Development of tools open to MOOC endorsements: Perspectives from the platform edX. (+Video).
11:30 —12:00 Descanso
12:00 – 13:30 Model of management and services of the MOOC. Hall.
-Dr. Antonio Vallecillo Moreno, Director of the International Center for postgraduate and Doctoral School of the University of Malaga” (+Video).
-(D). Pedro Aranzadi Elejabeitia. Director-General. UNIVERSIA PORTAL, S.A. (+Video).
13:30 Closing. Hall.